Over night parking at the Raetihi Cossie Club
The Raetihi Cosmopolitan Club has opened up its Queen Street parking area (subject to availability) to be used as a Park Over Property (POP) for the safety of overnight parking for motorhome and campervan owners who are members of NZ Motor Caravan Association.
It is a prerequisite of the Raetihi Cosmopolitan Club that all owners of these vehicles must be fully compliant with a current Self-Containment Certificate.
Please observe the recommended safety separation distance between vehicles when parking.
Safety is paramount and always look after each other.
Facilities at the Club:
TOILETS / SHOWERS / WATER / SORRY WE DON”T PROVIDE POWER
Please observe the Club Rules at all times:
- On arrival please introduce yourself to the Management or bar person at the time.
- Motorhomes are not to display washing in the car park
- No drinking of alcohol allowed in the car park
- No generators allowed after 10pm
- No loud music
- Please give consideration to members of the Raetihi Cosmopolitan Club at all times when parking.
Enjoy your stay.
Distance from Raetihi
Ohakune 10.7km – Tongariro 28.6km – Waiouru 34.2km – Taihape 54.4km – Whanganui 65.3km – Turangi 69.3km – Lake Taupo 83.5km – Taumarunui 57.5km
The Raetihi Cosmopolitan Club will not take any responsibility for any damage to your vehicle or theft of personal items during your stay in the club car park.